The aim of creation and work of the Commission:
Assistance for Russian entrepreneurs in entering African markets and signing contracts.
Support of Russian companies on each stage in development of perspective markets.
The expansion of trade and economic cooperation between Russia and Africa.
The tasks of the Commission
1. To advise Russian companies on following issues:
- search of customers, suppliers, partners;
- to advise on logistic, legal, tax and security issues;
- to advise on financial support of export activity, registration of legal persons.
2. Organization of business missions, meetings, negotiations.
3. Assistance in document preparation for participation in projects and tenders, presentations and commercial offers.
4. Organization and accompanying of communications.
5. Carrying out marketing researches and market analytics.
Directions of the Commission’s work
1. Cooperation with relevant government authorities, structures, boards, business societies, trade representatives of the countries.
2. The organization and participation in business events, conferences, round tables concerning Russia-Africa.
3. The creation and development of the platform for the cooperation between Russian and African companies.
4. Cooperation with embassies and consulates of African countries in Russia and Russian missions in Africa.
5. Cooperation with financial structures in Russia and Africa, with the aim of assistance in realization of exporting contracts.